Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Two Illustrations


Two illustrations I offered to go with poems in The Nail magazine. Above is a self-portrait as alcoholic for "Loose Change", and below one for "Mapmaker" illusTrail(went on Camel Exchange blog in more minimal stage).I'm not sure about the Mapmaker illo, I think I overdid it in the wrong way. The Loose Change man though, I am pretty pleased with. I dressed up in my old heavy coat and took some digital pics to draw from, textured with crayon, and then given extra moodiness with digital manouvering.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Both look good to me!

5:31 pm  
Blogger Anonymous said...

I like music with lots of cymbols!

1:48 pm  
Blogger Johnnynorms said...

Thanks Caro, it's starting to look better already!

Make sure they don't clash. Good to hear from you Anon, and I see you got your wings!

8:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home