Friday, June 15, 2007

Slow Burner


I just completed a song "Late Starter/Slow Burner" that's appropriately been left unfinished for years. It's got a subtitle "(reverse Kate 'n Pete)" - if you know the song "Don't Give Up" you might guess why. So the Slow Burner is me, and you can see my muse above at its mysterious work.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Ian russell said...

this is smokin' too.

8:35 am  
Blogger Johnnynorms said...

Ta, Ian.

Ha you got there before I could republish with my blurb!

8:54 am  
Blogger Jason said...

Excellent work as always, Jonny.

11:42 am  
Blogger Joy Eliz said...

Your muse looks very Ghost-like... Now,that's my kind of muse!!!
I went back and saw the railing from that demolished house - It reminded me of all your drawings. It's too bad you were'nt able to scavange it.

1:19 pm  
Blogger Johnnynorms said...

Ta muchly Jason.

The muse did just appear Joy, as if by magic! Don't know where I would have put the those great bits of iron..would have made a nice talking point - especially with the landlord.

10:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home