Wearing out biros in the name of self-expression
Labels: Jun07
posted by Johnnynorms at 10:39 am
Mmm, love these textural blocks you're using. This is an attempt to see if I can comment again. I'll only try anonymous.Dave xxx
smokin' - nice hue and tones here john! kind of twilight feeling to this.
Good to hear from you again Mr Spiderwoods. Ian, hue and tones thanks to PhotoShop. After initial colour selection, I love to tweak it slightly with the Curves chart where you can manually adjust brightness, contrast, hue & saturation all at once. Sometimes more than just slightly.
Post a Comment
<< Home
and more
Hooting Yard 8 8 Art Splash 8 8 Journey around my skull 8 8 Big Gay Dragon 8 8 Art's in the right place 8 8 Pixo 8 8 Wooster Collective 8 8 Outa_Spaceman 8 8 Ellis Nadler's Sketchbook 8 8 Guide to Electronic Music 8 8 CowBoyDog 8 8 Contemporary Art Daily 8 8 Baudelaire 8 8
Rachel . David Todd . Go Flying Turtle . Big Gay Dragon . Ian Russell . Andrea Way . Caro's Lines . Garden of Forking Paths . Joel . Eriol . Jason . Graham @ Beefheart . Mary Stebbins Tait . Melissa . Loontown tinies . Miss Sam Duffy . Eliza Death . Perifeerico . freestylefibre . Dreams & Ghosts . Moleskine Exchange
Many Few - music Twisty Turny Lanes - writing
3 Comments:
Mmm, love these textural blocks you're using.
This is an attempt to see if I can comment again. I'll only try anonymous.
Dave xxx
smokin' - nice hue and tones here john! kind of twilight feeling to this.
Good to hear from you again Mr Spiderwoods.
Ian, hue and tones thanks to PhotoShop. After initial colour selection, I love to tweak it slightly with the Curves chart where you can manually adjust brightness, contrast, hue & saturation all at once. Sometimes more than just slightly.
Post a Comment
<< Home