Sunday, June 24, 2007

The last page-of-nine were...


Lemon Ham Revisited.
Hooks and Diamonds.
Archaic Faces Frenzy III.
Have Cake Eat.
Edifice Artifice.
Slow Burner.
Bad Egg.
Ploughed and Scattered Fields.
In the Kiln.
(I was especially pleased with 1, 2, 6, 7 & 8)

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

Number seven wasn't so pleasing for me - it was a relative!

Keep scattering fields but leave the trees alone :)

2:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Johnnynorms! So glad to see you are still kicking. So many bloggers from the past have vanished. You may not remember me, I've gone through a couple of name changes, but I was once invited for tea. My asylum has undergone an upgrade - hope you visit again.

6:12 am  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Of course Johnnynorms remembers you Perriette! You were the one who pushed me into having egg sandwiches with him whilst you ran away! THEN Johnnynorms ran away because I complained about egg sandwiches and I wasn't Miss Daze!! Hhehhehheeee ...

10:54 am  
Blogger Joy Eliz said...

I really like #7 dispite what Anonymous says... She has no idea what she's talking about! :)

11:52 am  
Blogger Johnnynorms said...

I see, was bad egg a touchy subject Anon. I could stick to crocodile eggs in future.

Hello Perriette, my memory is a blurry fuzz these days but I do recall something about an exquisite dream..

Those were the daze.

If Anon doesn't know what she's talking about, I don't know what I'm drawing about.

12:56 pm  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Yeah ... take THAT Joy Eliz! I'm a bit scared of when Perriette reads these comments ... crocodile eggs are more suitable, thank you.

6:32 am  
Blogger Johnnynorms said...

Hey anyway, I like Anon's company with or without e-sandwiches, I had to get away because Hellcat was chewing my foot! (Rest In Pieces)

9:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd better be scared birdbrain!!!! How dare you!!!!

JOhnnynorms...shhhh......She does NOT know what she is talking about. I've never heard of such a person in my life!

I brought an egg and a cleaver...let's party.

6:48 am  
Blogger Anonymous said...

*flying away even though THE Hellcat isn't here*

7:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home