Tuesday, June 26, 2007

For Big A...

...the bearer and wielder of many pens!
Acres and acres of her work to peruse on Big Gay Dragon.

Shield of Infinity


Hard Water Tank


Shark Quilt


Department of 'Ealth

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been busy- are these new?

2:32 pm  
Blogger Johnnynorms said...

Hi Rach, yes - new pens, new doodles! J x

7:27 pm  
Blogger Andrea said...

Lovely work, John! Glad you could put those pens to use! I do love seeing the outcome of mailing them to ya.

9:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is a Shield of Infinity? I may want one. The shark quilt is quite fetching.

5:46 pm  
Blogger Johnnynorms said...

Thanks again for them Andrea, they're a nice design of Bic.

I'm not quite sure Perriette, possibly what I would use against the onslaught of uninspiration.

8:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home