Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Fluttering Flame

















Happy New Year ... bring on 2014, potentially my busiest year ever.

I'm going to become a father! Aaagh - yes it's true.

And while that and a full time job are going on, I want to record the band's first album.

So the poor doodles are looking endangered. But I have been motivated by Andrea at Big Gay Dragon, who is taking on a year of a drawing-a-day, and I know she means it, because she's seen through a whole year before. So, yes, I want to attempt a create-&-post a day here on Elbowroom. I think it will mostly be doodles, but I want to mix in photography, recording and writing, or any combination of those. I'd like to get some collage in, both real and digital. I can't guarantee any level of quality and finished-lookingness, but here's to keeping that Fluttering Flame going...

So Happy New Year all you creatives out there. Live for the moment!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Something Different said...

Thanks for the shout out!

I believe in you. I also like the idea of incorporating other forms of art into the mix.

Looking forward to checking in on you and seeing how we both fair over the course of the year.

11:57 pm  
Blogger Johnnynorms said...

Thanks Andrea - Makes all the difference y'know!

11:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home