Thursday, May 13, 2010

Three Blind Moles


I like this format, the scans appear on the blog almost exactly the size they are in reality. It's when you click on that you get an unreal close-up size (which I like as well). Another 40 new ones awaiting completion, I find them pretty compulsive.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ian russell said...

are they done on post-it notes then? yes, they look totally abstract enlarged but I do have a smallish window.

you're inspiring me to get posting again!

1:34 pm  
Blogger Johnnynorms said...

Non sticky post it notes, simply white paper sized 97mm square.

Which blog(s) are you going to post to?

8:31 am  
Blogger Ian russell said...

the fleas one. just some daily doodles.

though I have pur-chased a replacement camera for the old worn-out one, I haven't got going on it yet.

1:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home