Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Breeze Block



nature trail
This stands for the unknown of 2008 to come, a box of mystery, breezes blowing through refreshing the old cranium, gentle zephyrs stirring up a single leaf or two sending them into inquisitive eddies and spiral plughole dances, more bracing blasts of cold winter air, forcing an early Spring clean, waking us up after a sluggish slumber of darkness..no time to waste!

I won't be more specific than that - basically, I stand resolute and forward looking, and excited at what's next around the corner.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

A new year! I'm right there with you.

Thanks for putting my piece in your desktop, what a nice compliment!

Cheers!

8:04 pm  
Blogger Johnnynorms said...

And very nice it looks there..work-distraction worthy, as it encourages me to hit the show-desktop button more often!

11:35 am  
Blogger Colinruminant said...

Is this one of those new-fangled Rubik cubes?

I never could get the hang of them..

12:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home