Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Smashed to Smithereens


Yes, this is on the reverse side of 'Spiked Balloon'

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Ian russell said...

I first heard that phrase on a hanna-barbera cartoon. nice one!

9:42 am  
Blogger Johnnynorms said...

Can you remember which cartoon, who said it, and what was being smashed to smithereens?

11:23 am  
Blogger Ian russell said...

no, but it was probably quick draw mcgraw's guitar.

5:26 pm  
Blogger steve said...

I know how hard it can be, trying to find time for art-making. It's good to see you keep churning out the good stuff though Johnny. Long live Elbowroom!!

12:09 am  
Blogger Andrea said...

oooo, this one is nice and angular!

5:55 pm  
Blogger Johnnynorms said...

Well, this IS Angleterre! Nice pavement pic - and I saw some other great camera work on your other blog - will come commenting.

6:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home