Wearing out biros in the name of self-expression
Labels: abstract too, SepOct07
posted by Johnnynorms at 6:18 pm
Wonderful eruption from the subconscious - love 'em.I have linked to you from The Far Queue
I have a pebble I picked up from Greece, its profile is very similar. I put it in my shoe and from there it found its way to England.wonderful imagery, Johnny.
Glad to hear from you Pisces, and I've started foraying into The Far Queue - you've got an intriguing site there, and you like music I like..thanks for the link add, I can count those on two hands and a foot.I love found-art pebbles Ian, why not scan yours.
it's not that exciting to look at by I have a photo somewhere which I might post.
Superb spiral placement!
Post a Comment
<< Home
and more
Hooting Yard 8 8 Art Splash 8 8 Journey around my skull 8 8 Big Gay Dragon 8 8 Art's in the right place 8 8 Pixo 8 8 Wooster Collective 8 8 Outa_Spaceman 8 8 Ellis Nadler's Sketchbook 8 8 Guide to Electronic Music 8 8 CowBoyDog 8 8 Contemporary Art Daily 8 8 Baudelaire 8 8
Rachel . David Todd . Go Flying Turtle . Big Gay Dragon . Ian Russell . Andrea Way . Caro's Lines . Garden of Forking Paths . Joel . Eriol . Jason . Graham @ Beefheart . Mary Stebbins Tait . Melissa . Loontown tinies . Miss Sam Duffy . Eliza Death . Perifeerico . freestylefibre . Dreams & Ghosts . Moleskine Exchange
Many Few - music Twisty Turny Lanes - writing
5 Comments:
Wonderful eruption from the subconscious - love 'em.
I have linked to you from The Far Queue
I have a pebble I picked up from Greece, its profile is very similar. I put it in my shoe and from there it found its way to England.
wonderful imagery, Johnny.
Glad to hear from you Pisces, and I've started foraying into The Far Queue - you've got an intriguing site there, and you like music I like..thanks for the link add, I can count those on two hands and a foot.
I love found-art pebbles Ian, why not scan yours.
it's not that exciting to look at by I have a photo somewhere which I might post.
Superb spiral placement!
Post a Comment
<< Home