Brilliant Mr. Johnny Norms! Lucky guy--Cornwall--the birthplace of THE one and only Richard D. james, the Aphex Twin, AFX, Caustic Window, Polygon Window!
Yup, we hung out on the beach with Rich...no ok I'm lying. I like the name Polygon Window - is that him as well?
I saw my reflection, but I wasn't inspired! We had almost good swimming weather - we steeled ourselves for a seaswim 3 times - got attacked by leeches once. Where in Conrwall went you Ian?
Hello Jo - long time. I have a song that goes "I want your recipe books, full of disasters, I want your meals on wheels/to roll off on their castors/over the cliff edge/all of your meat & veg..." bit of a strange one.
4 Comments:
Brilliant Mr. Johnny Norms! Lucky guy--Cornwall--the birthplace of THE one and only Richard D. james, the Aphex Twin, AFX, Caustic Window, Polygon Window!
great place for reflection and inspiration, johnny. we made it there in april, good walking weather.
I feel like I've been on holiday, well I havent been by in a while, I do like the crows on wheels, beats meals on wheels anyway!!
Yup, we hung out on the beach with Rich...no ok I'm lying. I like the name Polygon Window - is that him as well?
I saw my reflection, but I wasn't inspired! We had almost good swimming weather - we steeled ourselves for a seaswim 3 times - got attacked by leeches once. Where in Conrwall went you Ian?
Hello Jo - long time. I have a song that goes "I want your recipe books, full of disasters, I want your meals on wheels/to roll off on their castors/over the cliff edge/all of your meat & veg..." bit of a strange one.
Post a Comment
<< Home