The Squirrel-Imp on a Log

I'm resisting the urge to grumble and moan at great length. Our computer's back, but still not fixed. So in the meantime, I'm posting all this art that's been lying around waiting. Starting with this genuine doodle.
Labels: May07








2 Comments:
you haven't got this new Vista OS have you? what a pain it is! what I can't get is this culture of obsolescence we've (supposedly) signed up for - most of my software/hardware won't work just because it's deemed to be past its ''service life''.
the henry ford principle gone mad! it's the virtual henry ford principle because in reality it still works fine - just not through the new system.
Ian, I absolutely agree about the obsolescence syndrome. No not got Vista - just moved on to XP in an attempt to rectify failing CD drive. Now with expensive hard-drive refit still no joy. Next up its the motherboard, which means more or less we have a new computer - but quite a Frankenstein's computer. Ofcourse after all that, the CD drive might still not work properly. (Yes we have tried more than one CD drive!)
There - I let the whole grumption out.
Post a Comment
<< Home