Friday, September 08, 2006

Sydenham Hill


I'll be absent from these pages for a week (at least, but the blogging call is strong) whilst I take some sea air, collect my wits about me, and come back refreshed and energized. Back for more creative adventures of which I'm hoping for many unforeseen twists and turns.

So peace to you all, and I look forward to catching up.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

Have fun--looking forward to your return.

5:26 pm  
Blogger Ian russell said...

now i have a strong desire for fish and chips on the promenade! enjoy your r&r, johnny.

i'm much admiring this picture, the rustic stake park enclosure. i'm trying to remember if i know sydenham at all.

10:50 am  
Blogger Johnnynorms said...

I'm back Steve, at least I think I am.

Sydenham is near West Dulwich, which has a lot more to offer. Does that ring a bell Ian?

12:09 am  
Blogger Ian russell said...

i think i'm thinking about somewhere entirely different - i'm hopeless with place names. ask me where i went for my holidays and i couldn't tell you.

9:20 am  
Blogger Johnnynorms said...

Mind you if you had been to Sydenham you could quite easily have forgotten all about it!

The only thing out of the ordinary there was the Six Pillars house, a modernist residential building built 1934. More views of it. If all us arty bloggers clubbed together we could buy it (£1.5m) and start a blogger commune or something.

10:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home