Monday, May 01, 2006

Under the Sea


Illustration Friday: Under the Sea

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is an awesome pic. I love the movement of the lines. keep up the good work.

2:38 pm  
Blogger JO said...

I really like you drawing, your other blog is great as well.

4:49 pm  
Blogger Joy Eliz said...

I love it!!! It's amazing how you can give a doodle life and feeling:)

12:48 pm  
Blogger Ian russell said...

great drawing, johnny - it has a sculpted feel to my eye - a real sense of depth - no pun intended. nice one!

11:32 pm  
Blogger Johnnynorms said...

Thanks Us, to the both of you!

Ta Jo, glad you like - have you been dipping in the fish kettle?

Gracias Eliz. It's such a minute drawing, but the biro ink's alive.

Cheers Ian - pun appreciated, even if not intended!

9:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home